I know this post is a bit late, but I did want to tell about our busy weekend! We had a lot of company. Seth's cousins Todd and Aaron, and Seth's sister Amy came to visit. We had 2 in the living room and one in the 2nd bedroom, we stayed up late Thurs/Fri/Sat playing the Xbox and watching movies. We had Aubrey & Davin and Davin's Sister Hollie, as well as seth's cousin Sarah and her friends Isaac and Noami were over on Friday. We played the Train game (Which is becoming quite the hit) and walked over to the field in front of the Provo Temple to watch the fireworks. We played lots of uno while we waited for the show to begin. I am grateful that we have a day set apart to honor the many blessings of living in America. We are so blessed to be a free country. I take this forgranted way too much, but am so grateful to be born in the U.S.A.







4 comments:
what's the train game?
You introduced me to the train game . . . Ah! It's called ticket to Ride, that sounds familiar to you now, right?
Ahh, yes ticket to ride. We still like Europe the best. I miss playing it online, but not enough to pay for it. I haven't played in FOREVER
you can play it online!?! Tell me how - can I do it while I'm at work!?! That would be the bomb. Also, we love Europe too. We got it for $30 out here, at one of those random stands on the side of the road. Aub/Dav got the America one (after playing our Europe one and borrowing it for weeks we told them they had to buy their own) and they were upset with us that we didn't tell them how much the America one sucks. but I've never played the american version!
Post a Comment