6.02.2009

AGUGUUGHHHHH

I'm SO Frustrated with blogger right now.

I was editing the Iowa post and now all the text after "Happy Birthday Seth" is huge, royal blue, and messed up.... How do I fix this? Or can I? Help anyone...

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Go into the edit HTML part and type < / text > (no spaces) after the "happy birthday seth"

Megan said...

I tried it, doesn't seem to be working.... This is what the html is at the beginning of the paragraph and before the slide show : < div > < / div > < span style="COLOR : rgb( 51,51,255);f ont-size:180% ;" >< strong >< em > HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY SETH < / text >< div >

any other suggestions? thanks for the help! (I added extra random spaces so it'd let me post it.

elise blaine said...

lol, just leave it, its easier to read :)

Nikki said...

ooh do < / span > instead.

Bonnie said...

Megan!
I was looking at your blog with my mom and she wanted me to tell you how beautiful you look! She can't believe how long it has been since we moved in together our freshman year!
I am sorry to hear about the pregnancies, and I want you to know that we are praying for you! You and Seth will make amazing parent! seriously! I love you and it looks like you guys are having such a great time together and have a wonderful life! Send me your address please! I love you lots! keep in touch!

Kim said...

You are back home and I am here in Utah so we need to get together. Call Julie's phone sometime. Email me if you need the number (or call Aubrey...she has it).