My dear cousin Tyler was wed to his beautiful bride Lynae Gardiner on Saturday the 20th in the Salt Lake City temple. Tyler and I grew up together, sorta. We are just 23 days apart from each other. We graduated together with bachelor's degree in Leisure Services Management April 2007, Our last few semesters at BYU we had the majority of our classes together - that was a favorite part of mine at BYU.
I love Lynae, she is so perfect for Tyler. Tyler is such a great man, he deserves someone as amazing as Lynae. They are so happy together and I am very glad I could be there for their happy day.
My parents, and sisters (with niece Ellia) were able to come to the wedding and visit for the weekend. I was SO happy to see and spend time with my family who came all the way from Iowa and Wisconsin. They got here Friday afternoon and dad/kara stayed until early this morning. They took a train home to get back to school and work. They also selflessly left their wife/mom/sister/daughter/granddaughter/niece here in Utah for me to spend more time with! I'm sad the weekend with dad and kara was so short, but had a very good time with the time we were together. I love my family!
I am sad I don't have pictures of the BBQ for the family/close friends that was Friday night at the Unsicker's residence in Syracuse, UT. But it sure was fun! Saturday morning was the reception from 10-12 at a reception center in Sandy. It was very beautiful and surprisingly so nice to have the reception early on a Saturday, and before the ceremony. Saturday afternoon at 3:40 was the special sealing ceremony in the Salt Lake City Temple, which was a memorable experience as well. It was fun to see and visit with Jody Hemmingsen and Kim Davis for just a little bit , I wish we could have caught up more. It was a very fun weekend though.
Also, Saturday we missed out on celebrating Aubrey's birthday with her and Davin. It was hard since there was such a conflict in family last weekend. But we hope it was a great day, what day isn't good after you get your hair done!?! Davin took her ice skating and out to eat. We visited her at work today with flowers and a the most soft bear you've ever felt, and the bear's name was Aubrey! We hope she liked it. We LOVE having Aubrey and Davin so close to have dinner with, play games with, go out to the movies and to have over lots. We are pretty lucky to not be stranded out here in P-town alone. Love you Aubrey! Happy Birthday!









No comments:
Post a Comment