12.17.2007

Seth's Work Christmas Party

So... Seth text messages me Thursday afternoon and says "we are having the Christmas party at our apartment tomorrow night there maybe up to 18 people there starting at 7:30." and I responded, "WHAT?"... there is something that is good to do when you are married... communicate, consult with one another on decisions, etc.
It really was a great time. I love to be around the people Seth works with. I have met most of them on many occasions, monthly summer BBQs, etc. it's a tight team.
Everyone brought a part of the meal, it was a great dinner. We did a white elephant gift exchange, which was a blast. And then we played Apples to Apples. After that great fun... a few people left, but most of the party stayed and we all took turns playing Guitar Hero II and III. It was a lot of fun.... of the 12 people who were there, 5 of us were still playing till midnight. It was a really fun night, and we'd do it again - anytime.

No comments: