9.18.2008

Yay for Tags!!

Four Random Things you love about your husband:
1. Seth is giddy about fall weather.
2. I love that he enjoys children's movies more than kids do.
3. So Sweet Kisses
4. He tweezes my eyebrows for me!! (haha, yes - i'm serious, he loves it.)

Four jobs I've had:
1. EFY (youth camp) counselor
2.Provo Temple Clothing Counter Clerk
3. Softball Umpire
4. Pizza Hut Waitress

Four movies I've had more than once:
1. What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas (LOVE that one)
2. Kung Fu Panda (Seth's obsessed)
3. Ironman
4. All 3 Bourne movies

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Law and Order
2. Judge Judy
3. Bachelor/Bachelorette
4. American Idol

Four places I've been:
1. The Alps in Europe
2. Rice feilds in Japan
3. Roller Coasters in Florida
4. favorite: Bend of the Mississippi River in Nauvoo, IL

Four of my Favorite Foods:
1. Sweet and Sour pork w/ Rice made by Mom.
2. German Pancakes
3. Papa John's Pizza
4. A Good ol' Cheeseburger

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Japan with Seth
2. Maine
3. Honduras
4. Jerusalem

Four Thing I'm looking forward to in the upcoming year:
1. Being home for Christmas!
2. Seth's Graduation
3. Moving to who knows where, hopefully to the Midwest
4. Being a happy Family

Four People I tag:
1. My husband.
2. Ali Goodell
3. Abigail Dunford
4. Eliza Dougherty

1 comment:

Diane said...

What is Seth's degree going to be in? I could keep an eye for things in the Wichita area. I would love to get to know you to better.

Diane